Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Fuck You

You played with my heart
And that's unforgivable
It's not a toy for you to play with
Then put back on the shelf when you're done

I put my feelings for you out there
For the world to see
Wearing my heart on my sleeve
Because I sincerely thought that you were the one

You acted one way to my face
Flirtin like you liked me
Like you were going to be my man
Then turn around and front behind my back

But I found out about it
You should've known that I would
Talkin bout me to my friend and my cuzzin
Should've know that she, at least, wouldn't cut you any slack

So now I know the truth
All the illusions were a front
You blatantly blew those away
Did it with a lot of spunk, too

So all I have left
Are visions of what could've been
And a whole lot of anger
So basically, nigga, fuck you!

No comments: