Sunday, June 12, 2005

Sometimes

Sometimes I feel happy
Then it all comes crashing down
Sometimes I feel like smiling
Then it turns into a frown

Sometimes I feel like laughing
Sometimes I want to cry
Sometimes I think you like me
Sometimes I feel that that's a lie

Sometimes you are so sweet to me
Then all of a sudden you get rude
Sometimes it seems you're happy to see me
Then you catch an attitude

Sometimes I feel -->this.close<-- to getting you
And then you slip away
Sometimes I feel like running from you
Then you make me wanna stay

Sometimes I think love's as easy
As counting 1 to 10
Sometimes I have a moment of clarity
Then I'm confused once again

Sometimes I think we could be together
But will it ever come true?
Sometimes I think that maybe I
Just ought to go ask you...

No comments: